CANDIDATES MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH EMAIL CANDIDATE MUST BE PROFICIENT IN MS OFFICE, ESPECIALLY EXCEL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO TRACK CALL RESULTS AND TREND/TALLY ON A DAILY BASIS FOR SUBMISSION TO THE MANAGER Places outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, etc.) and handles incoming calls (inquiries, complaints, etc.) and directs calls for further problem resolution, if necessary.
- What are the days/hours of the position? Position is FT, M-F, 9am-5:30pm
- What are Experience Requirements? Previous experience in a Call Center is required. Experience in a healthcare related Call Center is preferred; as is knowledge of Medi-Cal. Must be Bilingual, English/Spanish. Must have good communication skills, written and verbal.
- What is the work environment? (casual, business, remote)? Work environment is business casual. Temp would be required to be in the office M-F.
- What is the purpose of the position and the major outcomes that are desired with successful fulfillment of the job? : Temps will be making calls to Medi-Cal members to encourage them to continue coverage with Kaiser. Members will be encouraged to complete their annual eligibility paperwork with the state in order to retain Medi-Cal coverage. They will also be encouraged to explore other coverage options with Kaiser (i.e individual coverage, coverage through the exchanges, etc) should they no longer qualify for Medi-Cal. In an effort to retain members, we are looking to make outbound telephone calls to members.
- What are the top 3 skills needed to succeed in this position? Bilingual (English/Spanish), Experience with outbound member calls in a Call Center environment, Customer Service skills
- What are the top 5 daily responsibilities? (In terms of major responsibilities, not incremental tasks. Expected outcomes and standards should be set forth while delineating the responsibilities.) Making outbound calls to Medi-Cal members, Tracking progress made on a daily basis, Documenting questions that cannot be answered so department staff can return the call, Relaying issues to management
- What are the top 3 personality characteristics needed to succeed in this position? Well spoken, endearing, helpful
- What is the Manager reporting structure for this position? Contractor will be overseen on a daily basis by one our Project Managers and our Administrative Assistant
- Will the resource be managing anyone? No
- What level of education is required? Desired? High School degree, College courses preferred
- Is driving required for the position? No
- Will travel be required for this position? No
- Will there be expenses? No
- How will you perform interviews (Phone or Face to Face) Phone